Sunday, March 26, 2017

TRACEY GETS HER OWN LONG ARM!!!

Well folks, I guess all the Tracey Quilts Another Quilt action will be moving to another blog or website or Instagram.  Yes, I know we will all miss her gorgeous quilts!  But Tracey's dream has come true, she has her own Gammill Statler Stitch Long Arm now!  And we sure had fun going up to Robin's girlfriend, Diane, parents' home to disassemble this most amazing Jinga Puzzle.  And then toting all the labeled pieces down I-5 in the Amazing Potter Van and attempting a reassembly in Ed & Tracey's newly floored & painted Official Long Arm Room!  What a brilliant day!  And God was gracious to hold back the rain.

I'll post Tracey's link to her Long Arm adventures as soon as I know what it is.

Now that is the smile of a new long arm owner!!!

Tracey, Diane & Robin

We four praised ourselves for keeping our communication positive and using, as my Girl Scouts would say, "The Power of Team!" to get the job done.  It definitely took every single brain cell we had!

1 comment:

  1. What an exciting day! Congratulations, Tracey.

    ReplyDelete