Sunday, June 19, 2016

Mini Cuddle Quilts For The Grand Kitties

The second I heard Andrew & Emily got two little kitties today, I just had to quickly make cuddle quilts for each.  Soft, warm polar fleece on one side, and then "I Love Mommy, I Love Daddy" flannel on the other side for the soon-to-be parents.  Smokey got the grey one, Bear got the brown one.  They love them!  Everyone got a kick out of me being so silly, to make my "Grand Kitties" quilts on their first day home.  Such fun!

I was still hand-sewing the binding when we got there to meet them!

Smokey

Bear




1 comment:

  1. Your "quilt the world" mindset has seriously affected your head Robbie. While these are really cute baby kitties, I seriously doubt that they are going to cherish your offerings as deeply as I know you would like them to. Of course, that's just my pragmatic mind speaking... :)

    ReplyDelete