Monday, November 16, 2015

169 Emily's CHRISTMASSY Christmas Quilt

I have an irresistible Dilly.  She got so excited when I mentioned the possibility of a Christmas quilt.  In October she sent me a cute text "The Harvest Quilt is officially out!" with a picture of the ugly fall quilt (#100, Nov 2013) I rejected.  A year ago, she'd latched on to that ugly quilt, and said, "No quilt is ugly!  This will be great for my seasonal theme!"  I mentioned I should probably get a Christmas quilt going so that she has something to put out during that season.  Oh my goodness, she texted back all the various holiday emoticons and said someday she hopes to have one for every holiday.  Ha ha ha.

Well, here you go, Em... does this get you started?  Your CHRISTMASSY Christmas quilt.

Emily's will be done before my Christmas quilt (background), but that is how things usually go... since mine was actually supposed to be complete last year ;)

We LOVED the Christmas Scotty Dogs!


 

pieced backs are always fun
 

1 comment:

  1. OH. MY. WORD!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this quilt!! It is just what I would have picked out for a Christmas quilt. It's so beautiful. Emily and Andrew are going to enjoy this for many years to come I know. What a labor of love!

    ReplyDelete