Sunday, August 23, 2015

160 Diane's Happy Scrappy - a Comforter receives a comfort

Diane, you work so hard to make our world a better place.  You comfort and restore and listen and advise.  I am grateful.  So I offer you what I am able to do... make your world a softer place.  XO

The squares represent all the types of personalities, characters and emotions you've encouraged and inspired.  The sad & mad, the confused & disillusioned, the victimized and the downtrodden.

I just love these Happy Scrappy Quilts.  Maybe it is the Pioneer Girl in me?  Or the nostalgic girl in me?  These scrappy quilts just seem so QUILT-Y to me.
The meandering path pattern on the back is in variegated thread.  I like how it added interest to the plain muslin fabric. 

1 comment:

  1. It is so beautiful! I am forever grateful! I feel so blessed!
    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete