Thursday, April 30, 2015

152 Auntie Marie's Bows & Flowers Quilt

Dear Auntie,  you are very patient sweetie pie.  Thank you for being so cheerful about waiting for your very own quilt.  You always smiled at me and patted my shoulder and told me you didn't mind my making all the quilts with deadlines (graduations, Christmas, birthdays, and more).  You have such a generous heart, never one to put yourself in the front of the line, always one to think of others.  Well here you go, dear Auntie, finally a quilt for you.  And very pretty fabric choices too!


See the Bow?

My first quilt since we put the long arm back together :)
Does your eye first see the Yellow Bow Tie or does your eye first see the Green Bow Tie?

1 comment:

  1. YAAAAAYYY!! Auntie Marie and Uncle Dick have finally got their own quilt to snuggle under and be happy over! And I just love her colors and design she chose. What a wonderful niece you are!

    ReplyDelete