Monday, September 1, 2014

132 Babys' Clothes Quilt made by Shiloh - Mother of Five

She likes it!
A couple years ago, while in Houston, we had ourselves a little sewing bee with Shiloh's babys' clothes.  (Is that grammatically correct???).  Shiloh finished all the squares and mailed them to me for sashing and quilting.  Now the quilt will be carried back to Texas by Bob & Nancy & Dallen when they visit here in a couple weeks.  This quilt is sentimental and precious.  It will be a treasure all five will love:  Keisen, Dallen, Layton, Brennan and Rowan.








1 comment:

  1. Well, I have exhausted myself making up for almost two years of not having commented on your site getting to THIS PARTICULAR POST!!!
    What a day that was in my kitchen as we all (including Rowan)put this quilt together "in theory". We were so busy cutting and laying out this sucker. Then you sent Shi home with the instructions to assemble it and send it to you. HA!! Well, a year of so(that's just a guess)later CANDY puts it together and off it goes to you. On Shiloh's 40th birthday her special birthday wish is to take a trip with me to Seattle. And what do we find when we get there? THIS stellar quilt all finished! All of her kids most special baby clothes memorialized in this forever quilt. I have no words that can cover the appreciation for all that you have done and still do for me. I love you to the moon and back.

    ReplyDelete