Friday, August 22, 2014

Snuggly for Olivia

"Granny?" asked Olivia, "can I have a snuggly like those baby snugglies that you made for the baby showers?".
"You want a snuggly, hunny?" I responded.
"Yes, Granny, a great big one to keep me warm!" Olivia replied..
"Ok, sweetheart, let's go to JoAnn's.  They are having a sale on polar fleece" said Granny.
"Oh, Granny, you always have to have a coupon, don't you?" asked Olivia.
"Yup!  That's why Granny is so wise.  Granny uses her pennies wisely so she has extra pennies to buy her Grandies all the snugglies they could ever want!" proudly stated the wise, old Granny.

pink when she's in a "pink" mood
blue when she's in a "blue' mood


1 comment:

  1. I love this! My seven year old asked for her own email address so she could get her OWN Joanns coupons. ��

    ReplyDelete