Tuesday, May 6, 2014

115 Andrew & Emily's Wedding Quilt

The New Mr. & Mrs. selected their fabric choices together...
After standing in front of Andrew & Emily's Wedding Quilt for two weeks, tracing my finger over all the possible "continuous line" patterns... I took my first long-arm stitches today.  Whew!  Now I'm on a roll.  Andrew & Em might hope to have their wedding quilt on their six month anniversary?  Well, that's better than Joel & Sarah, who got theirs six years and two children later!
9' x 9' for our very tall couple.
This square and...

...this square combine to make such a rich pattern...

Isn't that interesting!
June 11, 2014 FINISHED!  (just in time for their 6 month anniversary)  can you find the humility square?

1 comment:

  1. uuuhhhhhh, all I have to say is WOW!!! That is stunning Robbie. And classy. Maybe your best one yet.

    ReplyDelete