Saturday, March 15, 2014

108 Sally Makes Finn's 2nd Birthday Quilt

Boy oh boy, today was fun!  The house was hoppin' with sewers and quilters.  I was in heaven.  Sally came to quilt her grandson Finn's quilt in time for his 2nd birthday.  Emily came to make pillows for their pretty new couch.  Erica came to repair her blouse.  Cathy came to observe and learn more about Millie.  Tracey came to resolve problems, give us super helpful tips, support Emily's pillow making, remind me of the nuances of my own machine, encourage Sally and advise Cathy.  Tracey... you rock!  All in all "My Kind of Day!"




1 comment:

  1. OHHHHHHH Robbie, I know this really was your perfect kind of day!! A day filled with helping others grasp the vision that you have cultivated and found so much joy in through the years. I wish I could have been a little observer in the corner of the room lapping up the overflow of happiness that you were emitting. It would have been enough to fill me up with that same joy that you had and more! I would have had leftovers to take home for many days. I love that a picture can truly be worth a thousand words. This one certainly was.

    ReplyDelete