Wednesday, October 23, 2013

How much longer til I'm retired? sniff sniff

Dec 1, 2015 Update:  See the Tumbling Spools quilt I finally completed two years later.  Quilt #171

I just got an email from The Buggy Barn saying the sisters are getting in their truck and driving to Houston for the International Quilt Festival.  Oh boy!  That sounds like my perfect dream-come-true!  A cross country trip... ending up at the biggest quilt festival in the nation... and being with my sister-cousins in Houston.  How much longer til I'm retired?

 
We are heading to Houston very soon and hope to see some of your there for International Quilt Market and the International Quilt Festival.  This will be our second year vending at Quilt Festival and we are very excited to be included in the show .  We have lots of great things for you.  We hope you will stop by Booth #564. October 31-November 3, 2013George R. Brown Convention Center
Houston, Texas

October 30 (Preview Night): 5-10 p.m. (IQA members and class enrollees); 7-10 p.m. (general public)
October 31-November 2 – 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
November 3 – 10 a.m.-4 p.m.

Until next time …Keep Stitching!

 It's the Buggy Barn Way!  Pam & Janet

Candy's Selfie with one of The Sisters at their booth in Nov 2013 Houston International Quilt Show - color me jealous!

Candy takes picture of The Other Sister in their Buggy Barn Booth at HIQS
I'm living vicariously through Both Sisters + Candy
Me at THE Buggy Barn last August
Hey DandyCandy... I found 'em first... The Sisters are mine
;)


 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my stars, this is a cool post! I didn't hear about Candy's adventure in finding your buddies at the quilt festival. That is so great. I want you to make that trip with them when u retire for sure!

    ReplyDelete