Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Gammillgirl uses her Gammill in so many ways!

 
 

 

 

 
I felt so clever as I made my DAISY Girl Scout Troop their DAISY Journey story visuals.  The scouts learn life long character qualities through their stories and activities.  These "Flower Friends" remind them of the Girl Scout promise and the laws they strive to live by...

The Girl Scout Law
I will do my best to be
  • honest and fair,
  • friendly and helpful,
  • considerate and caring,
  • courageous and strong, and
  • responsible for what I say and do,
and to
  • respect myself and others,
  • respect authority,
  • use resources wisely,
  • make the world a better place, and
  • be a sister to every Girl Scout.

The Girl Scout Promise
On my honor, I will try:
To serve God and my country,
To help people at all times,
And to live by the Girl Scout Law.
 
 
 
 


 

1 comment:

  1. This is so, so clever! I think you are the bomb scoutmaster RobbieDobbiepuddin'&pie

    ReplyDelete