Monday, February 18, 2013

"AUNTIE" ROBIN THE LABOR INDUCER

There seems to be a pattern developing.  I dunno, we'll have to keep track and watch what happens in the future:

                                                                                                            
       
"AUNTIE" ROBIN'S LABOR-INDUCING-BABIES-BORN-WHILE-I'M-IN-TEXAS TRACKER:
  1. 1999-2003? -  Dallen 1999, Layton 2000, or was it Brennan 2003?  Shiloh will renimber.  I think it was Layton.  (or the boys will have to fight over it)
  2. 2011 - Madison Grace
  3. 3/25/2013 - Eric & Marybeth's Cwuddily Muffin - Carter
  4. 20__ - ???
  5. 20__ - ???
  6. 20__ - ???
  7. 20__ - ???
  8. 20__ - ???
  9. 20__ - ???
  10. 20__ - !!!
Texas Cuzzies, I know you'll have no problem filling up this list :)

1 comment:

  1. This makes me want to get preggers and have a baby before you get here. I heard the other day that Steve Martin had his first baby at the age of 67, so I've got age a little bit on MY side! Uh, wait a minute, his wife is probably 12 years old, so perhaps I'm wrong about that last statement. Anywhoooo, I am looking so forward to ya'lls trip to TEXAS, the home of the free and the well armed. You know you secretly want to live here next door to me.

    ReplyDelete