Tuesday, November 20, 2012

51 - Dan's Quilt


Dan's quilt is almost ready!  And it has plenty of "blue" just like Dan requested :)
 
 
Robin, I feel highly privileged to be the recipient of the wonderful quilt that arrived yesterday. AL (Auntie Linna) pointed out, and it is quite true, that the color selection seems to be perfectly attuned to my likes. I don’t know how you do it, but you have “gotten in synch with the vibes”. Thank you very much from my heart.
 
Linna and the quilt I made her when she retired a few years ago.
 

1 comment:

  1. the blues look really nice with all of the brown and tans. I recognize a lot of that fabric. Niiiiiiiiice. You are a wonderful person making quilts for everyone in the world. One zillion down, 884619 kazillion to go...that ought to keep you busy for a few more years.

    ReplyDelete