Thursday, February 16, 2012

26 - Emily's Graduation Quilt

June - Whew!  Finished JUST IN TIME for her graduation BBQ!


June 2012 -- Emily was so happy to finally get her quilt:


February 2012 - Oh I just love those church quilt retreats at the Camp Fire Girls lodge.  All the ladies are such fun.  We compare quilts, fabrics, methods.  And we sew & sew & sew!!!  I got Emily's graduation quilt well under way!  Now let's see if it is finished by June!
PS Can you see the "Humility Block?"  Ruh roh (as Nancy would say)
 
Em has now design her room around her quilt!
 

3 comments:

  1. WOW!! It is coming to gether so fast! I LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking great, I can't wait to see it quilted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cori! Hi Tracey! Yeah... I have two more blog fans :)
    woot woot

    ReplyDelete