Monday, September 5, 2011

18 - Baby Bean's First Quilt



I quit on the first "Baby Bean" quilt from my fabric stash; it just wasn't good enough for my 1st GRANDson!  So I found this sweet Winnie-The-Pooh fabric at Hobby Lobby and started over.  Much better!  Will probably have it finished by the February baby shower!  Wahoo!
Update February 24th:  Well, sweet Ethan, you are no longer referred to as Baby Bean.  You are five and a half pounds now and will be here to join our family in six weeks.  I can not wait to meet you, and hold you and kiss you and get to know who God created you to be!  See you REALLY soon now, sweet grandson.  And, phew!  Your quilt is ready for GrannyNans to give to Mommy this weekend at her baby shower!
Update April 4, 2012:  Our precious baby Ethan Andrew arrives!!!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment